We are currently updating the way our FAQ page works to make it easier to use, in the meantime please view the latest FAQ: Daedalus-FAQ.pdf
Didn't find your answer?
We scan our tickets to check for known issues before responding in person. If you have a technical issue we suggest that you reply to this message and attach your log file. Log files are required for helping with the majority of technical issues.
Please provide more information so that we can diagnose your issue:
- What is the Manufacturer and the Model number of your computer?
- What is the Type and Version of the Operation System (OS) are you using?
- Describe the issue you are experiencing in detail and attach screenshots if needed. Please tell us what you were doing when the error occurred.
- When did this issue occur (Date)?
- Do you have any ideas how this happened?
- Please compress and attach your pub folder, it contains technical logs. There is NO sensitive data in your logs:
- 1. Go to
C:\Users\“username”\AppData\Roaming\Daedalus\LogsYou can access them by typing %appdata% into Windows Explorer search bar.
- 2. Compress the pub folder into a Zip file.
- 3. Attach the compressed pub folder to your reply.
- 1. Open Finder
- 2. Go to the Menu Bar and select the
- 3. Select
Go to Folder...
- 4. Enter the following path (this is only correct if you did not change the standard installation):
- 6. Right click the pub folder and select Compress
pubin the shortcut menu.
- 7. Attach the compressed pub folder to your reply.
Click Here for Email Support